25 Things I’ve Learned in 25 Years
In celebration of beginning my 25th year on earth, I thought it’d be fun to share some lessons that I’ve learned throughout the past 25 years.
1. You don’t need the approval of others in order to pursue your dreams
2. Filling your stomach with food does not fulfill what’s missing in your life
3. Morning exercise fills you with LIFE
4. Beating yourself up for making mistakes doesn’t improve the situation
5. You need 8-10 hours of sleep at night to feel well rested + energized (and that’s ok)
6. Alcohol is not your friend
7. It’s ok to slow down and take days off
8. Be discerning as much as you are strong>trusting
9. Money is a form of energy — it is our intention behind it that matters the most
10. Make sure you spend time with loved ones + friends. Meaningful social interaction is vital to your well being and growth
11. Self harm does not solve your problems but self care does
12. You are not your physical body or your thoughts – you are the pure awareness of these things
13. DRINK WATER
14. Gratitude is the key to happiness… Life is whatever our perspective is of it (we can see our problems as a mistake or a learning opportunity)
15. Your age is not a limiting factor
16. Life is merely a game — try not to take things too seriously
17. You can do, create, and cultivate anything that you want. The only limitations are the ones you create and allow to flourish in your mind.
18. With new travels comes new wisdom
19. Less material belongings + online content consumption allows for more mental clarity
20. It’s ok to change your mind… change = growth.
21. You don’t need to take on every challenge that interests you
22. It’s not about the outcome – it’s about the journey
23. You don’t need to try and save everybody… Sometimes this is just enabling them to rely on others rather than taking the initiative to change their life for themself.
24. Everyone is experiencing their own battle – be understanding & send them love
25. Your intuition always has your best interest in heart. Listen.
Thank you for being here. Thank you for supporting me on my journey through life. Thank you for showing up every day and putting forth the effort to learn, grow, + further connect to your highest self. We are in this together and I am always here to support you in choosing the path that leads to more fulfillment, abundance, + service to others.
When we rise as individuals, we naturally rise as a collective.
With unconditional love,